The great thing about this tool is not necessarily the fact that it can do such a great job with online image galleries, but that it supports videos, which means you don’t have to use dedicated software solutions anymore.
It’s quite easy to use Bulk Image Downloader, because the application relies on a rather user friendly interface that makes the whole procedure pretty simple.
The only things you have to configure are the URL of the image gallery or videos as well as the output folder. Additionally, you can also write down a page title, generate a filename or have the existing files automatically overwritten.
Bulk Image Downloader needs to scan the provided link first, in order to show you the images it can download and give you the option to either get only the photos you manually select or grab them all at once.
The download speed obviously depends on your Internet connection, but it went pretty fast in our test with absolutely no errors.
If you’re curious about supported websites and such things, you’ll be pleased to know that Bulk Image Downloader is designed to work with the most popular image services on the Internet. It can also retrieve photo galleries from almost any link, as long as there are photos and/or videos on the other end.
All in all, Bulk Image Downloader is a good choice for any user who needs to get pictures and clips from the Internet fast and easy.
• Downloads entire image galleries automatically (no more endless right clicking to “save image as…”)
• Integrates with IE, FireFox and Opera. Just right click on a gallery page or gallery link and select “Download with Bulk Image Downloader”
• Download from video sites like Google Video, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, MegaVideo
• Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
• No complicated configuration or project files needed – it just works
• Works on sites that the other image downloaders don’t
• Automatically locates and downloads images that have had their true locations hidden by redirection “services” such as usercash, linkbucks, etc.
• Saves time – galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
• Saves bandwidth – adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
• Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
• Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
• Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
• Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager
OS: Windows All