is a free and cross-platform client for the popular BitTorrent protocol. The application is very easy-to-use and compact, yet powerful and feature rich.
What sets it apart from other BitTorrent clients, though, is the fact that it incorporates tons of features within a lightweight package, and puts a small footprint on your computer’s resources.
As one might expect, BitTorrent comes with all the standard features of the well-known peer-to-peer protocol. Some of them include scheduling, bandwidth prioritization, Protocol Encryption, joint specification and RSS auto-downloading.
Downloading torrents with BitTorrent is a very simple procedure. Once you’ve acquired the .torrent file, you can simply double-click on it or drag and drop it onto the main interface to start the download.
• Manual and automatic bandwidth limiter
• Highly customizable interface
• Disk cache
• DHT (Distributed Hash Table) support
• Download scheduler
• Initial seeding
• Support for IP Blocklist
• Local peer and tracker discovery engine
• Magnet URI and multi-scrape
• Support for NAT-PMP (NAT Port Mapping Protocol)
• Peer exchange
• Encryption engine
• Custom proxy
• Web interface and seeding
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt