Balsamiq Mockups 3
Balsamiq Mockups provides users with a friendly environment for their focus groups. The application helps you easily create mockups for your various designs and devices that you can later use for demonstration, evaluation, teaching and even promotion purposes.
What Balsamiq Mockups adds to the table is real-time wire frame iteration of the projects during meetings attended by managers, designers, developers or clients. The program does not set its sights on specific parts of the project, but on each and every one of them
Features of Balsamiq Mockups 3
Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes:
• Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality
UI Components & Icons:
• 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
• Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos & usability testing
Export to PNG or PDF:
• Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Quick Add for Speed:
• Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard
Drag and Drop for Simplicity:
• Interfaces with drag and drop components–anyone can use it
Re-usable Symbol Libraries:
• Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries
Full Keyboard Support:
• CTRL+C, V, X, Z all you want!
Import and Export:
• Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online
• Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection
Developer: Balsamiq Studios LLC