Straightforward and novice-friendly usage
• The utility comes with an accessible and very simple to understand user interface, enabling even the least tech savvy individuals to successfully work with it from the first try.
• In the main window of Baidu WiFi Hotspot, you can configure your network details while with the help of the ‘Get File From Phone’ and ‘Send File To Phone’, you can transfer images or videos in no time.
Set up a WiFi hotspot and share your Internet with mobile devices
• When launching the application, it automatically detects your WiFi adapter and establishes the virtual network using a default series of settings, specifically name and password. However, you can easily modify them with custom credentials.
• Connected devices can then be viewed in a retractable panel, from where you can also block or even blacklist phones you do not want to use your web connection. This way, you can ensure no one abuses your Internet traffic.
• Moreover, Baidu WiFi Hotspot enables you to transfer files directly from and to the device, through the ‘Get File From Phone’ function and ‘Send File To Phone’, respectively. It offers two transfer modes: either by accessing a specific address in the mobile’s web browser (s.com and g.com) or by scanning a QR code. The files will then be saved to a predefined location (your desktop, by default).
A handy Internet hotspot creator
• In closing, Baidu WiFi Hotspot is a useful and efficient application that you can rely on for creating a Wireless network connection, enabling you to share your Internet with other devices. It can also help you transfer data between computer and phone, in the interest of clearing up space without losing the copied files.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit