AVS Video ReMaker is that kind of application that makes it easy and fun to record, cut and merge clips into a personalized movie.
Using AVS Video ReMaker you are able to load multiple videos from your computer, arrange them into the timeline, add transition effects, create chapters, disc menus and of course export the newly created movie.
All of this is done through the use of a highly comprehensive interface that in all fairness, is pretty self explanatory. All the graphic elements are arranged in such a way that instinctively guide you through the process step by step.
Once you load a clip into the application, you are able to view it and navigate to specific frames and keyframes. This gives you complete control and precision when using the applications’ split and trim functions.
The newly split clips can easily be rearranged in the timeline area using simple drag and drop actions. You add transition effects in the same way. AVS Video ReMaker offers you transitions from categories such as Diffuse, Fade, Mosaic, Clock, Wipe, Stencil, Stretch, Pinwheel, Transform, Movie and more. The effects are instantly added and can be previewed without first rendering the entire movie. They run smooth and look good.
With AVS Video ReMaker chapter creation is also possible. You can opt to auto set them at the beginning of each clip or at a specified time interval.
The application provides you with a quite generous number of disc menus to choose from. You are able to name them, change the background images and even add soundtracks. Once you are done customizing, you can test the menus in the preview section of the application.
Apart from loading videos from you computer, you can also use AVS Video ReMaker to record video content from a connected device and even capture screen activity. You can then import these videos into the application and use them in your montage.
AVS Video ReMaker seems to have everything working in its favor. It’s practical, easy to use and allows you to create personalized DVD movies in a matter of minutes.
• Frame accurate editing, fast & lossless processing
• Removes parts from video files without re-encoding and preserves the original quality. This is a lossless conversion, which is pretty quick also.
• Wide range of supported formats
• Works with many MPEG files: MPEG 1 and MPEG 2, Video DVD including VOB and VRO (using associated IFO files), and even MPEG 4 AVI files including DivX and XviD.
• Scene detection algorithm
• Automatically scans video files for likely places where scenes begin and end. Splits it into logical episodes. So there is no need to preview video frame by frame trying to find transitions manually.
* not available
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 2003