A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime lets you view Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media in a wide range of file formats. And it lets you enjoy them in remarkably high quality.
It’s a multimedia platform.
Video from your digital camera or mobile phone. A movie on your Mac or PC. A media clip on a website. No matter what you’re watching or where you’re watching it, QuickTime technology makes it all possible.
It’s advanced video technology.
QuickTime features advanced video compression technology called H.264 to deliver brilliant, crisp HD video using less bandwidth and storage. So you’ll experience pristine video quality wherever you watch your movies or videos.
It’s a sophisticated media player.
With its simple design and easy-to-use controls, QuickTime Player makes everything you watch even more enjoyable. Its clean, uncluttered interface never gets in the way of what you’re watching. Want to speed through a movie or slow things down? A handy slider lets you set playback from 1/2x to 3x the normal speed. And you can search through individual movie frames quickly.
It’s a flexible file format.
QuickTime lets you do more with your digital media. With QuickTime 7 Pro, you can convert your files to different formats and record and edit your work. Third-party plug-ins extend QuickTime technology in many different directions. And QuickTime streaming solutions let you stream your media across the Internet.
· Create H.264 video
· Convert video for iPod
· Record audio for podcasting or narration
· Background Exporting
· On screen playback control in full screen mode
· Create surround sound audio
· Save movies from the web*
· Full screen playback
· Create content for mobile phones
· Create MPEG-4 files
· Cut/copy/paste editing
· Create slideshows
· Convert media to dozens of formats
· Create media skins
· Watch streaming web videos in player or browser
· View over 200 media file types
· Automatic connection speed detection
· Adjust video and audio settings
· Play H.264 video
· Surround Sound Audio Playback
· Access to QuickTime content guide
· Adjust movie playback speed
Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7
A PC with at least a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
At least 512MB of RAM
HomePage : http://www.apple.com/quicktime/
~ Install Notes ~
1. Install Software
2. After Install Start Program
3. Goto “EDIT” >> “PREFERENCES” >> “REGISTER”
4. Use Serial From ReadMe.Nfo (Open With Notepad)
-= Don’t Update The Product =-
=HOW TO DISABLE AUTOMATIC UPDATE=
Goto “EDIT” >> “PREFERENCES” >> “UPDATE” & Untick Automatic Update & Click “OK”
File Size : 38.4 MB