User-friendly and practical usage
• Appearance-wise, the application is not particularly impressive or original, more or less following the GUI-trend of other programs with similar functionality; however, this aspect may make it more accessible for less experienced individuals.
• One very useful feature of Apowersoft Phone Manager is the fact that it can work with the most important device types, specifically Android, Windows and iOS, so regardless of its operating system, you will not have a problem accessing it.
Swiftly view, add or remove files and contacts or backup your phone
• To get things started, you need to connect your device to the computer, using one of three available methods: via a USB cable, via the Wi-Fi network or by obtaining a verification code from the equivalent mobile app.
• Once the connection is established, Apowersoft Phone Manager will display an image depicting your device’s current screen, allowing you to learn various information about it, such as memory usage, battery power, serial number or whether it has been rooted.
• Moreover, the program enables you to backup your phone’s contents, so you can easily restore them, should anything happen. You can also browse through the files it contains and copy, delete or export them to your computer. Similarly, you can add new files, including pictures, videos, songs or books.
• Furthermore, it lets you view notes, sent and received messages, installed apps and contacts, also allowing you to add new entries or export the records to an XLS, XML or VCF format file.
A feature-rich mobile management utility
• Overall, Apowersoft Phone Manager proves to be a useful and reliable application that can help you clean up your mobile device, add or remove files, back it up on your computer, with little to no effort at all.