Clean and intuitive interface
• The application manages to make a proper first impression, with a polished and highly-intuitive interface that greets you. All functions are in plain sight, such as a preview section that can be switched between the menu and selected videos, the list of files to burn on the DVD, process configurations and space estimation, as well as an upper toolbar with common controls.
Support for various video formats
• You can’t load files by simply by dragging them over the main window, but only through the dedicated file menu. This is not necessarily an issue, because you get a glimpse of the abundance of formats you can load, such as AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPG, TS and a lot more. Additionally, contents of an entire folder can be automatically loaded by the application with a few mouse clicks.
Use menu templates or design your own
• As the name suggests, the application is only capable of processing video files, so you won’t be able to create data disks. What’s more, the burn session applies to DVDs only, which is fine having seen that high-quality videos take up a considerable amount of space.
• Besides adding video files and piling them up on a DVD, you can create menus for quick access. A dedicated utility can be accessed, with a rich library of preset templates you can use or edit with custom background images, music and even an opening film. Playback buttons make no exception and these too can be customized.
Apply effects and manage layers
• In addition, the application comes equipped with a video editor that lets you apply several color correction effects, carefully trim sections, crop for a better size or apply a customizable watermark. Deinterlacing is amongst the implemented options, as well as the possibility to apply changes to all videos.
• Moreover, you can manage audio layers for careful synchronization and this comes in handy because of an integrated function to add subtitles. In case you happen to come across a scene of interest, a snapshot can be taken and saved to file.
Burn data to a DVD or save to ISO file
• Last but not least, technical details are at your fingertips, with options for writing speed, optical drive to use, number of copies, as well as the type of DVD you’re using. A neat feature is the possibility to simply export an ISO file to later on burn to disk. It can take a while to write large content, but the application can automatically shut down your computer once the process is finished.
A few last words
• Taking everything into consideration, we can say that Aiseesoft DVD Creator is a practical application with which you can create stunning menus for media DVDs, with chapter and video selection for quick navigation. Implemented editors are intuitive and give you the possibility to synchronize audio tracks and make the menu suit any theme.
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit