Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.3 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Media Encoder CC for Windows 64 bit PC.
Adobe Media Encoder CC Overview
Adobe Media Encoder addresses Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects users with an easy-to-use integrated video encoder for their sequences and compositions.
With Adobe Media Encoder, you can now export your projects into playable content on any screen you might think of due to its power and very potent features. Your videos can also be optimized now and resolution selection is just a breeze.
Alongside these great set of profiles, Adobe Media Encoder also packs a very intuitive interface that can prove to be the perfect environment for creating your jobs queue. Upon each and every job you add to the queue, you can select from a plethora of profiles covering virtually any possibility and combination of size and resolution.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder 10
• Time Tuner for automatically adjusting duration of rendered projects
• Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound
• QuickTime channelization
• JPEG 2000 MXF support
• New ProRes libraries for improved performance
• User interface refinements
• QuickTime rewrapping
• Set Start Timecode to assign a custom start time
OS: Windows x64
* The familiar media browser is now included in Media Encoder and this feature helps you easily find and preview your media.
* Ingest and Transcode:
* Adobe Media Encoder now allows you to ingest media files from a camera onto a local drive so that you can quickly start editing in Premiere Pro.
* Export directly from Audition and Character Animator:
* Using Adobe Media Encoder you can export directly from Audition and Character Animator.
* Destination Publishing Support for Twitter:
* Twitter has been added to Adobe Media Encoder’s extensive destination publishing workflow, joining other popular social media publishing options such as YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo. Now users can render and share videos directly to Twitter from Adobe Media Encoder.
* New Folder Import feature:
* AME now supports drag & drop of folders to the Queue from the desktop or Media Browser panel. All valid media files within the folder are added as new sources to the queue, including files within sub-folders. A new import progress dialog lets you monitor progress during longer imports and provides a Cancel button to stop import. For more information, see Queue Panel.
* Panasonic AVC-LongG export support:
* Adobe Media Encoder has added support for the Panasonic AVC-LongG codecs (AVC-LongG6/12/25/50) in an MXF OP1a wrapper. These codecs are available under the MXF OP1a format.
with Dailyuploads.net | Filescdn.com | Userscloud.com