Surprise-free setup and clear-cut environment
• The installation process you are required to go through does not offer to download any third-party products, and it is over in a few seconds. The main window encloses a navigation panel, a few buttons and a pane to display details.
• It becomes quite clear that all user categories can find their way around it, including the ones with no or little previous experience, as the comprehensive Help contents ensure this.
Establish window behavior
• First and foremost, you can adjust options regarding the window, such as minimizing it to system tray, always keeping it on top of other launched apps, adjusting its transparency level, resizing it according to your preferences, moving it to another monitor in a multi-screen environment while also keeping the aspect ratio.
View hotkeys and customize them, and create a backup for your information
• Keyboard shortcuts and mouse actions are provided for almost all actions available, yet you should know they can be customized with just a few clicks. To be more precise, you can snap a selected window to the left half of your screen, roll it up, minimize and force it to always stay on top.
• You should know it is possible to backup and restore the entire data stored in this software utility with great ease, so as to prevent sudden data loss, while you can also launch it at Windows startup, and stop it at any point, with just a click of the button.
• All in all, Actual Title Buttons is a pretty handy piece of software, for people interested in improving their work efficiency. The computer’s performance is not going to be hampered and our tests did not reveal any errors or crashes. The interface is minimal, the response time is good and there are sufficient options to keep you busy for quite a while.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 2003 / 2008