Active@ Boot Disk (Win Edition)
is a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk that allows you to boot up your computer and fix most startup and PC configuration problems. It contains a collection of powerful utilities to perform data recovery, data imaging, secure data erasure, partition management, password resetting, network access tools and system utilities. The self-contained boot environment by-passes the operating system allowing you to boot previously unbootable PCs. The WinPE 3.0 Operating System runs entirely from Random Access Memory (RAM), enabling you to insert a second CD that contains drivers or software or can be used for CD/DVD burning. Installation package contains all necessary tools to create bootable USB/CD/DVD media.
By using the Active@ Disk Image tool of Active Boot Disk you can create and restore two different types of disk images: 1. Backup Disk Image; 2. Raw Disk Image.
Active@ Boot Disk (DOS edition) combines six powerful DOS tools that let you recover your lost data, reset Windows passwords, make raw disk image and securely erase data.
Features of Active Boot Disk Suite 10
Active@ Boot Disk comes with a collection of powerful utilities, giving you the confidence to repair failed systems:
• Active@ Disk Image for backing up your disks
• Active@ Password Changer for resetting your local password
• Active@ KillDisk for hard drive erasing
• Active@ File Recovery for data recovery
• Active@ Partition Recovery for advanced partition recovering
• Active@ Hard Disk Monitor for HDD monitoring
• Active@ Partition Manager for partition managering
• Active@ Data CD/DVD Burner for advanced burning disks
• Network Utilities for network security
• System Utilities all useful tools for system
• Internet Utilities for erasing internet cache, etc.
• Hard Disk Drive temperature and S.M.A.R.T attributes monitoring utility
• Terminal client, Web browser, Telnet & FTP Clients, and other connectivity tools
• Paint, Notepad, WordPad, Calculator, Task Manager, Registry Editor, Disk editor and other PC tools
• Disk Defragmenter provides high speed file optimizing to improve read/write operations from a hard disk
• Network access via TCP/IP, network configurator
• Ability to load additional drivers on-the-fly
• Data CD/DVD burning capable
• A File Manager (Explorer) allows you to browse directories, search, copy and move files and folders
• Windows Clients: NT, Win2000 Wks, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
• Windows Servers : NT, 2000 Server, 2003, 2008
• Pentium III processor; 384MB RAM (140Mb disk space for boot image)
• CD/DVD drive or a USB mass storage device to boot from
• FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS+EFS file systems
• IDE / SATA / SCSI / SSD / External USB attached disk drives
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt