A good tool for anyone with numerous PDF files
• Anyone with a large eBook library would benefit from this tool. Students, teachers and generally anyone that spends a lot of time reading digital books will find this software highly useful.
• The interface is well-suited to the task at hand as the number of buttons is kept to a minimum. Source PDFs are loaded into the main window and a preview panel to side allows users to quickly check the contents of each item.
Allows batch-file processing
• 4Videosoft PDF to ePub Maker can load either individual files or entire directories. If the source PDFs have been kept in one place, batch conversion can take place with just a few clicks! That being said, input documents can also be hand-picked.
• Regardless of the method one opts for, users are free to discard unwanted items. This can be performed either by unchecking them or by removing them from the list altogether. The former option also implies that one can select only a handful of items to convert at any one time.
Supports Optical Character Recognition
• Since eBook folders can contain PDFs covering a wide array of topics, this is a great method of filtering documents without actually removing them from the queue. The application comes with a built-in OCR function, which is highly useful when dealing with documents with scanned content. Once a user-selection has been defined the program will start encoding and the resulting document will have the EPUB extension.
• To sum up, 4Videosoft PDF to ePub Maker is a good tool for anyone interested in batch-converting PDFs to EPUB.
* Optimized basic codec system including upgraded conversion engine
* Improved stability and conversion speed
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8