Increased flexibility in playing different file types
• In addition to being capable of playing Blu-rays, the application provides users with the ability to play a variety of file types that have been already stored on their computers, for increased flexibility, yet it does not include features that other players, some that are free, do not offer already.
• With this tool, users will find it easy to play 1080p HD movies, including video formats such as MP4, MTS, MKV, HD MP4, HD H.264, etc., and clips saved as ISO files. The program comes with a simple, interface that enables users to easily open the disks or files they want to play.
Common video player controls
• Once a video has started playing, users are provided with access to a series of common video controls, including Pause/Resume and Stop, though Fast-Forward and Reverse are not available.
• When playing a Blu-ray disc, users can jump to a specific chapter in the movie via the “Controls” menu at the top of the player’s window. Accessing the “Video” menu allows them to set the size of the video playback, to change the video track, and to select the subtitles they want to be displayed.
• The application enables users to switch to another audio track, while also allowing them to set specific settings for the audio output, including the option to select the type of audio device connected to their computer.
• During video playback, users are able to take snapshots that are automatically saved in a pre-defined folder. The player can save these screenshots in three different formats, namely JPEG, PNG, and BMP.
A reliable Blu-ray and video player
• In conclusion, 4Videosoft Blu-ray Player is an intuitive application that enables users to enjoy powerful Blu-ray and video playback capabilities, regardless of whether their movies are on a disc or already saved on the computer.
* Support play the latest BD discs.
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
* CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or higher recommended
* RAM: 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
* Optical Drive: A internal or external Blu-ray drive