010 Editor is specially built as a powerful text / hex editor designed to edit any file, or process on your computer. Using our unique Binary Templates technology, 010 Editor allows a binary file to be parsed into a data structure that can be understood.
Use the Inspector to easily edit data in a number of different formats. A set of sophisticated editing and analysis tools are included such as find / replace, binary compare, histograms, checksums, ASCII / EBCDIC / UNICODE conversions, find / replace in files, importing / exporting, highlighting, bookmarks and printing.
An integrated expression Calculator using C syntax is supplied and Scripts may be written to automate many different tasks.
* View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
* Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format
* Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes etc.
* Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
* Fixed problem opening physical drives on Linux.
* Fixed error using ‘Copy As > Copy as Base64’ and ‘Copy As > Copy as Uuencoding’.
* Now display an error when an invalid character constant is encountered in a script or template.
* Fixed FILETIME error in the Inspector on Linux/Mac 64-bit.
* Fixed error in the first result using Find Strings on a custom range.
* Updated color for the Welcome and New Version dialogs.
* Fixed error in the documentation for the Exec function about the function’s return value.
* Fixed error message in the footer of the Manual on the Mac.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit